Club Liverpool welcomes new members from any sector who would like support attracting and hosting a conference or event in the city.
Any international event held here is a fantastic opportunity to showcase what is happening in the city region in a particular sector and further enhance Liverpool’s global reputation.
Members benefit from advice and support to bid for and host events in the city, as well as the chance to interact with other people in the same position.
Club Liverpool supports ambassadors by: –
- Researching the event details and history to determine whether Liverpool is a suitable host city
- Finding a suitable venue
- Preparing a comprehensive bid document and presentation for the board/committee
- Coordinating and hosting a site visit for decision makers to experience what Liverpool has to offer
- Introductions to professional conference organisers if required
- Accommodation booking service
- Social programme planning
For more information on joining please contact Jane Fawley, Club Liverpool programme manager,email@example.com