Why ACC Liverpool?
Liverpool event campus, consisting of ACC Liverpool, Exhibition Centre Liverpool and M&S Bank Arena, is located on the banks of the River Mersey – and is one of the most exciting conference destinations in the UK.
- Purpose-built, unique, flexible and one of the largest in the UK, ACC Liverpool combines state of the art technology with cutting edge design.
- The cleverly designed auditorium is a comfortable space for 1350 delegates with two rotating drums sub dividable into 3 separate, self-contained meeting spaces of 250 (x2) and 850.
- Plenary sessions in the D-End space of M&S Bank Arena can accommodate up to 4,000 delegates
- The M&S Bank Arena can also be utilised for large congresses of 10,000 delegates.
- Exhibition Centre Liverpool is connected to ACC Liverpool via a pedestrian bridge link and is a state of the art 8,100m² purpose-built flexible and accessible event space, sub-divisible into three halls that can be used separately or in combination.
- Exhibition Centre Liverpool features an atrium glazed with waterfront views, multiple meeting rooms and a business centre. External areas include a riverside terrace overlooking the River Mersey as well as exhibition space for stand-alone conferences, banquets and events.
- New Four Star Pullman Liverpool Hotel opened in 2016 with 216-rooms, bringing the total number of rooms on site to over 600 as well as 6,000 rooms within walking distance of the venue