Team Liverpool are excited to be back out at real life trade shows and meetings in 2023.
You can find Liverpool Convention Bureau and our partners at
- Confex ExCel London – 1-2nd March 2023
- MIA Destination Summit Newcastle – 15th March 2023
- ICCA UK & Ireland Chapter Annual Conference 29 – 31st March 2023
- CHS Leeds 25th April 2023
- IMEX Frankfurt 23-25th May 2023
- The Meetings Show 28 – 29th June 2023
- IMEX Las Vegas 17-19th October 2023
- CHS Birmingham 31st October 2023
- IBTM Barcelona 28-30th November 2023
If you’re not convinced by our reasons below that Liverpool is a fantastic destination for your conference or event, or you’ve got any questions then come and chat to our team!
WE’RE PIONEERING – Liverpool is an innovation hub and the city regions global leadership in health and life sciences is driving innovation in specialist areas such as: Infection; Precision Medicine; Children’s Health; Veterinary Science; Independent Living; and Big Data, Sensors and Internet of Things.
WE’RE CREATIVE AND INNOVATIVE – We can source the most unusual items and locations to make your event truly memorable. We’re part of the Hybrid Cities Alliance, supporting ‘multi-city hub’ events in response to the growing popularity of virtual events.
WE’RE EXPERIENCED – In delivering large world-class events such as the International Business Festival, the Netball World Cup and soon to be host city of the World Gymnastics Championships.
WE’RE CONFIDENT – That holding or attending an event in our unique city is a very special experience, thanks to our fantastic facilities and fun downtime opportunities.
WE’RE FRIENDLY – Like the rest of the Liverpool people! You and your delegates are guaranteed a warm welcome here.
Liverpool – the conference destination your delegates won’t stop talking about