Accommodation Booking Service
Our accommodation booking service takes the stress out of finding accommodation for your delegates.
Whether you need 800 or 8,000 room nights, speak to us and let us do the hard work for you. Whatever your audience, and whatever your budget we can design packages that suit your delegate needs. We will negotiate with properties on your behalf to secure allocations from hotels and serviced apartments as well as hostels and University accommodation. These are all uploaded to a bespoke website with a unique URL making it easy for your delegates to book their rooms in advance.
With over 11,125 city centre bedrooms available including internationally recognised brands as well as boutique, independent properties, Liverpool offers competitively priced accommodation to suit all budgets and tastes.
The free accommodation booking service includes
- Bespoke easy to use website, mobile and tablet optimised
- Book, modify and cancel online
- Telephone/email support from the convention bureau team
- Specially negotiated preferential rates from properties across the city
- Option to pay by invoice at selected hotels
Why use us?
We know our city like the back of our hands and all it has to offer. We know quirky, try Hard Day’s Night Beatles inspired hotel, or Titanic themed 30 James Street. Fancy something stylish? Then we’ve got Titanic Hotel or the award-winning Hope Street Hotel. If you’re looking for budget, how about the YHA hostel or one of our many serviced apartments.
Liverpool Convention Bureau is the official channels for accommodation bookings for conference travellers.
We provide all the benefits you would expect from a professional booking service including
- Bespoke secure website – mobile optimised
- 24/7 online booking, modification and cancellation
- Telephone and email support 9-5 Monday to Friday
- The option to pay by invoice or guarantee by credit card
- Pre-book early check in/ late check out
- Book up to 20 rooms at one time (subject to availability)
- Instant confirmation
LCB provided an accommodation service for delegates at the Hospice UK annual conference in 2015. We were delighted with the expertise and knowledge of the friendly team, not just in sourcing a wide range of accommodation for all budgets, but also with the helpful suggestions of venues for our conference dinner.
– Ruth Reid, Courses and Conferences Manager, Hospice UK